Friday 18 May 2012

Feel Good About My Property Investment Journey

Today I received an email from a fellow property investor asking how is my property investment going.  This prompts me to reflect on my property investment journey since 2010.

I feel that I have accomplished a lot.  In less than two years, we have accumulated a portfolio of positive cash flow properties across Australia, US, and China.  

Two years ago, I would not want to pick up a hammer. Today I am working on a large scale property development project to sub-divide a 2.1ha property to 20 lots.

Many friends and fellow property investors ask me for tips and tricks about property investment.  I think that it's a good idea to create this, to share my learnings, and experiences in my journey towards  "smart property investment for smart passive income" .






2 comments:

  1. We must not do anything bad for anyone. Even to our competitors, we should also treat them well even if they do something not nice to us. Stay as humble as you are as a Real Estate Business owner. Make sure that anything that you do doesn't affect anybody negatively.

    Real Estate Investment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to show to others how I conquer the world of Real Estate. That way, they can learn something from me. Aside from that, they will know the things that they can do to achieve their goals. Maybe they can also follow things the right way.

    Property Investment

    ReplyDelete